Tuesday 14 September 2010

WANG NYFW

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Alexander Wang Spring 2011
WOW NO BLACK! This collection is growing on me, I love the unexpected splashes of coral & mint tones & the theme of drapes & minimalism running throughout. At first I thought this collection was quite earthy, and tribal especially when the models came together at the end & created a beautiful spectrum of colours, but now I can see a 90's skate influence, or slight hippie theme going on, especially with the nose rings & long hemlines. Either way, I really like this collection, and of course Wang has done it again & pulled another genius collection out the bag! Wangs collection is bad'ass every single year, I find it really hard to dislike the man or any of his collections.!
and p.s Abbeys hair- I LOVEEE. That face can pull off anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment