Wednesday 1 September 2010

HAPPILYEVERAFTER.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kate Moss fronting burberry campaigns (forgive me, but I don't know what year?!) I adore these cute pictures of young Kate looking gorgeous in a Burberry style wedding. Doesn't she look SO young? Which makes me wonder, when is Moss gonna make an honest women of herself? She would make a timeless and gorgeous bride.

xo

& P.S Rest in Peace Corinne Day- Such an awful loss, Day who sparked the 'heroin chic' trend with those iconic pictures of Kate Moss was so ahead of her time, definitely one of my favorite fashion photographers ever.

3 comments:

  1. lovely pictures :)

    http://www.anoushkaprobyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate Moss is one of my favorite models. She looks natural and beautiful. Corinne Day...so sad. R.I.P

    ReplyDelete