Saturday 25 September 2010

KATE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
SO I am back from LFW, extremely tired as I worked near enough 12 hours a day, it drained me, but at same time, it was the most fantastic experience ever. I have big dark circles round my eyes though from getting up at 6 EVERY morning and working until 7. lol. The things you do for your passion!

I am trying to track down some of my favorite collections, I did get to see Osman & Basso & Brooke but didn't get to take any pictures as I was quite far away, I did however see Jessica Hart my most favorite model of the moment- I was gob-smacked, not gonna lie, and she is just as beautiful in real life! I also saw Bambi outside London club Mahiki- She is also just as gorgeous in real life- Yes Annoying! :) I wish I could of got a pic with her, but felt abit shy lol.

So Here: Mossy smashing it as always for Another Magazine, these are just some of the stills, and as always she shows us who is still at the top of the supermodel game, and doesn't look like shes leaving anytime soon. (Yay)

View the 3D digital version here

No comments:

Post a Comment