Tuesday 3 March 2009

[I Heart...]













Sorry i haven't posted for so long, I had my bday last sat and a week of celebrations so didn't have much time! I have been keeping an eye out at London Fashion Week and also spotted potential at New York Fashion Week too and I'm still trying to research the designers names.! In the meantime I will leave you with a few designers from S/S09 and A/W09 that I have been watching closely. A few to name that J'taime are Alexanda Wang and Proenza Schouler. Take a peek!
For my bday on saturday I went all out and brought that lime green boob tube dress from American Aparel and also a grey oversized boyfriend blazer with black ankle boots. I think I am having abit of a moment with bright colours and bright make-up so I am going to raid American Aparel again next week for another brightly coloured bold boob tube dress and maybe some oversized tee's. :)
xoxoxoxoxox










No comments:

Post a Comment