Thursday 26 March 2009

[Another Day, Another Photoshoot]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok, so another day, another fantastically gorgeous editorial this time starring miss Lara Stone, a model I am starting to warm to rapidly, not only can she just about model anything and do anything, she has one of the most fierce and fashion forward faces I have ever seen (along with the Moss of course) And with a face like that, she could just about achieve anything she wanted in the fashion world, front any campaign and wear anything and look anything but boring. So I know I should be posting the most recent pictures/celeb/icons wearing the latest this that and tha other... but I just couldn't help myself when I came across this. Carine Roitfeld styled this too, and shes of course the editor of french Vogue and also best friend of Emmanuel Alt (One of fashions hottest stylist, trust me shes tha shit!) What I woulda gave to be a part of tha making of this shoot. Lara I swear if looks could kill, you would be the one to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment