Thursday 19 February 2009

[Paint My Face And Watch Me Go.....]







Ok so I am having abit of a moment. A few weeks ago me and my close friends from uni (who have also got blogs) did a photo shoot showing different colour lips including purples, yellows, oranges and reds. Since then I have become abit should I say OBSESSED! with bright make-up glitter, lipsticks the works.... My bday is coming up and I am determined to paint my face and follow some of these current S/S09 beauty trends. Bright purple lips at Zac Posen, corals and pastels at Diane Von Furstenberg, extreme blue at Gucci, red foxy lips at Proenza Schouler and anything and EVERYTHING at John Galiano. Shit! its all happening in the beauty stakes and if I am very honest I have never felt so passionate about beauty and make-up in my life.

Just don't forget your smile and your good to go :)

xoxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment