Monday 12 July 2010

YO//

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am BACK!! So sorry for the lack of blog posts, I have been interning for a month at a fashion PR company in LDN and LOVING IT! I thought I'd kick off with Acnes S/S10 collection- full slouchy silhouettes & 70's bohemian glamour. Since I have been in LDN my style has taken a transition. I am no longer afraid of colour & completely past my grunge 'black central' look. I am now loving lots of nude, tan and grey with silver accessories & slouchy jumpers, drapes and sheers. I am also LOVING shorts. Its been hot every single day in LDN so I have lived in my black KM Topshop string up shorts or my wonderful grey leather shorts which were a Brick Lane find! I am also building up my ring collection and shoving a ring virtually on every single finger! lol. Think the recent Mania Mania lookbook featuring the lovely Bambi Northwood- Blyt. In LDN I went mad on purchases and I start as I mean to go on- Hello Topshop black leather backpac, slouchy hats & buckle leather heels. I LOVE summer dressing! Expect lots of posts as of now!

Massive LOVE. X

No comments:

Post a Comment