Saturday 12 September 2009

Memories//

Photobucket
I hold Ballet very close to my heart, as I have danced most of my life since the age of 6. When I see images like this with beautiful ballerinas or even shows which I still watch on Youtube, I am blown away and often get very emotional as I miss it so much. I only quit about four years ago, but still like to get involved in any dance such as street or contemporary. I am planning to try and get back into it with one my oldest friends Tarnya, as its something I will always hold a special place for! I still keep all my old ballet shoes, point shoes, medals and certificates in a special place as they bring back great memories of being on the stage which I absolutely loved. NYCJUICEBOX will love this image especially.
Source: patchofskye

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh,

    Karl AND ballet?

    I am in love <3 xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh kate! Same, I only stopped ballet when I came to uni, and i miss it so much. When I came to Notts I was hoping to carry it on but I just havn't found the right place to start back up. We should find a dance school and start up again. I miss it so much.
    Love xxx

    ReplyDelete