Saturday 3 October 2009

Isabeli//

Photobucket
Beautiful Isabeli rocking Balmain Spring 2010 down the catwalk! Doesnt she look a picture? Major obsession with her right now!
I am so busy at the moment so sorry I seem I am neglecting my blog, I have so much uni work and doing a few bits of modeling here and there so its all go! I am also taking part in two catwalk shows in the next few weeks so hyped up for them. I will upload some of my work on here- I had my first piece of freelance work in which I designed some flyers for a friend and also I been creating my own magazine covers for uni which I am also going to upload on here to get some feedback. I will also be featuring on the Deadmau5 website modeling his limited edition tee's which my friend Hannah has designed so will keep you updated.
Love
xo

2 comments:

  1. oooh thanks for reminding me about balmain spring summer 2010!
    i will have to go and check out some more photos now!
    and i agree she looks amazing, love her hair!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Isabeli! And love Balmain!

    Great blog! I will def. be following!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete