Friday 1 May 2009

[Home Sweet Home]

Photobucket
Photobucket
This to me is any fashionistas dream.. seeing the inside of a designers or supermodels own home or studio... I could not believe my eyes when I seen my current girl crushes apartment in Manhattan (Erin Wasson) this has confirmed that not only does she dress like a cool and edgy supermodel but she also lives like one... and not to mention Alexander Wangs studio/creative space also in Manhattan. Got you hungry for more? Check out theselby.com... its a collection of photographs by Tom Selby of 'interesting peoples and their creative spaces' I think its a fantastic idea. I have put together some of my favourite photographs  above, also check out Wangs Kate Moss picture in the top right! Now we just need Miss Moss to let us inside her home! (I can dream)

2 comments:

  1. wow!
    I want to live that life, hopefully we will when we are rich and famous fashionheads. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i stumbled across your blog on accident and WOW. you have some of the best, most inspirational photographs i have ever seen. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete